Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Tooth Fairy is coming!!

We were going to feed the horses by our house some apples. We cut them all up and were headed out of the house. Miles decided that he wanted an apple too. So he ate it on our walk to the horses. He was behind me and I noticed that he didn't have his apple anymore so I asked him what he did with it. He said that he didn't want it anymore and threw it on the ground. I told him to pick it up because we could feed it to the horse. I went back to help him get the apple and he said that he had lost his tooth. He said that there was a seed stuck in his teeth and he got it out and then (I think he pull his tooth out not knowing that it was his tooth) and threw it and the ground. So we looked for his tooth for a hour. (It's his first tooth) But we couldn't find it. So we decided that Miles needed to write the Tooth Fairy a letter. He did a great job!
He's growing up!!

This is what the letter says.
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my tooth. I'm sorry I'll give you all my other teeth.
From Miles




5 comments:

Janet said...

Good job Miles... I'm sure the Tooth Fairy will understand. You look so cute! We'll just call you "Toothless in South Jordan"...
Love, Grandma Scarlet

Zachary and Shanna said...

that is great...can't wait to hear how much your tooth is worth.

Nora Mair said...

So cute and honest. No tooth fairy could resist such art as well.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

LOL...how classic! I loved the letter, I hope he gets something extra for the "extra effort". ;)

Marcy May said...

I love the letter Miles. Wow your first tooth you are on your way to catching up to Taylor. What does the Tooth Fairy bring these days? She keeps forgetting to come to our house. Maybe we should send a letter with a Map next time.