No wonder why my back has been hurting!!

My sister in-law Jenny challenged me to clean out my purse and see what I had in there. Well it has been needing a good cleaning out for a while so I was up for the challenge! It is a bit scary, but here it is!

1. 2 toy cars
2. lotion
3. Costco coupons
4. Polly Pocket doll
5. Strawberry Shortcake doll
6. Relief Society Directory
7. 3 Book Club Directories
8. My Mom and Dad’s key to their treadmill
9. 2 candies
10. 2 File-U-Fancy day keeper books
11. The Blindman invoice
12. Dentist receipt
13. Hotel reservation papers
14. Lauren Barfuss address
15. Notes from the Worldwide Training Meeting
16. Eye glass cleaner
17. Tooth brush
18. Tooth paste
19. Floss
20. 3 Check books
21. 4 lip glosses
22. 2 Postal service delivery confirmation receipts
23. Handouts for this months book for book club
24. Coupon for Home Depot
25. A car key
26. Stamps
27. 4 Ibuprofen 800
28. Holly Lambourne’s # for her cabin
29. Christmas passes for free bowling for the kids
30. Taylor spring dance tickets (last spring)
31. Tickets to the movie Enchanted
32. Free medium 1-topping pizza coupon
33. Very sad looking Fotogenix Club plan
34. 2 rubber bands
35. Monica Franz’s # and email address
36. Shopping list
37. Free pass to classic skating
38. Computer disk
39. Light switch cover
40. Dance Attack’s handout
41. 9 gum wrappers
42. 35 receipts
43. Baby shower candy rattle
44. Café Rio card
45. 4 immunization cards
46. A thing for voting
47. 4 tissues
48. Prescription for Luke (guess I didn’t get that one filled)
49. Ninja turtle toy sword
50. 1 Dentist Super Patient token
Well needless to say my purse is a lot lighter!!
Thanks Jen! Now it's time to see what you all have been hiding in your purses!!! Show us what you've got!




8 comments:
Wow...Now I am going to have to do this, my purse is full.
Wow, that is a pretty detailed inventory of your purse. Which reminds me...I have to clean out my purse too.
Oh my goodness girl! I would say yours is the best I've seen yet! That's pretty impressive! Glad you got it all cleaned out!
Hey... werent we taught to be prepared? Looks like you have it down! Now that you clean it out, watch.. youre going to be out and need that dominos coupon, and the dental floss right after! :)
By the way, I LoVe the purse!
I can't believe that all that stuff fit in that purse. It doesn't look big enough (but, it is a super cute purse!) And, I'm glad my address is in there!
For a small woman, I don't know how you can do it! It's amazing! I am down to just carrying a wallet!!!
Well my purse is pretty much the diaper bag these days...if I get too many bags I end up leaving something somewhere. ;)
That is a ton of stuff, but like Mindy said...now that you've taken things out you will probably end up needing one or two of those things!
LOVED this blog! We women are crazy!
Post a Comment