Friday, March 7, 2008

GRANDPARENT'S DAY

It was Grandparent at Miles' school. They had a program were the sang songs and said couple poems. Miles was one of the best of course!!!
Grandma Spencer, Grandpa Spencer, Grandpa Scarlet, Luke and Miles

Miles was on the third row.


We had a great time listening to songs like "I'm the VIP of my family", "Mr. Sun" and "We are going to Grandma's house".

This is Miles' desk. He sits by Jake P. and Sidney.



Miss Anderson is Miles' teacher. Miles thinks that she is the best teacher ever.





4 comments:

Lauren B. said...

That looks like a fun day! I love school programs!

Zachary and Shanna said...

That is cool. Looks like Miles loves school.

Martha said...

We are so proud of Miles and had such a fun time going to see him perform in his program and see his classroom and meet his teacher.

Scarlet Family Blog said...

Sorry I missed that fun day.
Maybe next time. If you get a chance come check out my awesome Blog!