Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Book Club!

Book club was at my house this month. We read "Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen". (or watched the movie) We had dinner, chatted and even talked about the book. (Mark doesn't think that we should really call it Book Club. More like get together with my friends and talk all night.) But whatever you want to call it we had a great time! Nora, Kim, Krissy and Baby Joshua (2 months old)
We are so glad that Krissy was able to come and bring her new little guy! This was his first big outing.

The beautiful model Melissa !

Marcy, Marianne and Christine



Holly
You made my blog!!!!!
Hope it's all you hoped for!

Julie, Mylinda and Korrin
Thank you Korrin for all your help with the food!
Thanks ladies for coming. It was fun to have you over!





5 comments:

Nora Mair said...

It was so fun. Thanks Joann for the delicious dinner and good time. Your house was fun to see too.

Marcy May said...

Wow, your couches look great!

Jill said...

It was so fun to see all the book club ladies again via your blog. Looks like you had a great time!! Tell them all "hi" for me next month.

Kimberly said...

I love to read! What are you reading in your book club?

Lauren B. said...

So, I guess a lot of people that I went to high school with moved to your neighborhood because I recognize Marianne as Marianne Bath from my Murray High School graduating class of 1997 (along with Jenny Aguirre from the same class. I wonder if there are others??)