We were planning on waiting until we got some money from our taxes, but I came into some money and I decide that I just wanted to get them now!!! So here is a picture of the couch that I picked. I'm sooooo excited!
They are going into the family room and the couches we have in there now we'll put in the front room!
7 comments:
Oh yah!! I LOVE those!! I need some nice ones like that for my office. I currently have my outdoor furniture indoors! Good choice!!
Good choice, they are awesome! How exactly does "one" come "into some money"??? I would like to get ahold of one of those money trees myself. ;)
WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE ON YOUR COUCH?
Just kidding, love the new couches:)
Can't wait to sit on them. They look great!
Love em!
I like those. Great choice!
Hey those look just like the ones Zac and I picked out for our house. Where did you get them at and what is the brand.
Post a Comment