Thursday, March 20, 2008

Play date with the Simko's

The Simko's came to play! They had the whole week off for spring break and we just when off track. We had a great time playing on the school's playground. We had lunch and then went to feed the horses.Logan, Luke, Cameron, Drew and Miles
(Taylor was with us earlier but had a date to pick out a birthday present with Grandma so she didn't feed the horses with us)

They loved looking at the animals close up!


They were a little nervous to feed the horse so the ended up throw the apples over the fence.


Drew and Logan were so cute together. They were just truck'in along at the back of the bunch. Miles and Cameron had fun chasing and racing each other everywhere!
Thanks Becky for coming we have a great time.



What a bunch of silly boys!

5 comments:

Marcy May said...

What a fun activity. Maybe someday we can come feed horses.

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. Wow Richard's Kids are growing up fast.

nathansara said...

I love my nephews. They are so cute. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Hope all is well for you.

Lauren B. said...

That is a lot of boys! I'm sure it was a fun day.

Jenny Aguirre said...

Looks like fun!! I am so glad you guys are coming to Murray Idol!! I can't wait to see you all!! Cheer really loud for me (: I totally think John and Mark need to do a blog with all their listings on it, don't you?!!