Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter Hunt!



The Saturday before Easter was packed. We had Taylor's b-day party in the morning, then Easter hunt with the Spencer's and then we went to the Simko's for dinner and fun. So here are some of the pictures that I took of our Easter hunt!! (Really these are our Easter pictures I didn't take one picture on Easter day. I don't know what I was thinking)
By the end Drew got the idea that you put them in the basket. He wanted to open it up right a way and eat the candy!


Luke is a pro now! He didn't need any help.

Zoey and Taylor eating their candy!

Jenny and I decided that we are always behind the camera so here we are in front of it!!!

5 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Cute Easter pictures! I'm there with ya...always behind the camera - sometimes I like it better that way. ;)

Marcy May said...

Nice Pictures. I like what you have done with the header also:)

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

I love the new header...you should post pictures from your wedding day, or engagement pictures...something from 10 years ago. That would be way fun to see! ;) Congrats on 10 years though!

Missy said...

I love that taylor is wearing her microphone...wasn't that from her birthday party?

nathansara said...

Cute layout. It is awesome that you and Mark have been married for 10 years. Congrats! Love ya :)