Give Tasha's baby a kiss for me. She is beautiful.Cute blog
Hey Jo will you give me your email, again, I am a doofuss and can't find it. Would like to be able to chat with you more often.
Hi Joann!You have a very beautiful family!! Will you tell Tasha congrats from Julie and Rachel Hair? We are excited for her! See you at the reunion!Julie Hair Robertson
I didn't know Tasha was pregnant...is this her first?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Give Tasha's baby a kiss for me. She is beautiful.
Cute blog
Hey Jo will you give me your email, again, I am a doofuss and can't find it. Would like to be able to chat with you more often.
Hi Joann!
You have a very beautiful family!! Will you tell Tasha congrats from Julie and Rachel Hair? We are excited for her! See you at the reunion!
Julie Hair Robertson
I didn't know Tasha was pregnant...is this her first?
Post a Comment