Monday, August 20, 2007

Girls Camp!

Our skit had some pigs in it. Our virtue was spirital, so all the girls got angel outfit.
We had a great time at the lake!

Shelly, Tess, Ashely, and Molly felt alot cleaner after a shampoo wash in the fish water!


Stephaine, Ashely, Tess and Nicole

Vanessa, Molly and Shianne

Shelly, Debbie, Kim, Marieanne, and Joann (Leaders)






I had a great time at girls camp. We went to Timber lane camp grounds. The girls had a lot of fun at the lake and just hanging around the camp ground.

2 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Girls Camp looks like it was a blast! What great young women!! Joann - you could pass for one of the girls. (I mean that as a complete compliment!!)

Kimberly said...

Girls camp is one of my favorite callings, so I am jealous that you got to go. Glad you had fun.