Sunday, August 12, 2007

Update on our new house

The house should be done framing in about a week.

It's fun to go up stairs and look at the bedrooms.

This is our dinning room and family room.


6 comments:

Missy said...

Your house looks huge! Are you so excited?

Lauren B. said...

Your house looks really nice! We are excited for you.

Kimberly said...

Your house IS huge. It is comin' right along. I love it. Are your kids excited to move or sad?

Spencer family said...

We are so excited. My kids are excited about there rooms the most. It will be really fun to see it sheet rocked.

Diane K. said...

I work at Health with your Mom and am going to be one of your fairly close neighbors. I went walking by your house last night. Wowie, it's a big one. Tonight maybe I'll go in! Look forward to having you in the the neighborhood.

Spencer family said...

Diane-
We are so excited for the move. The house is coming alone. It's fun to here from you. Will you be in our ward? Do you know the Lukers? I think that's their names. The girl that does my hair, the Lukers are her parents.