Thursday, August 23, 2007

Taylor's first day of 3rd grade

Out the door, ready to learn!!

Taylor was so excited to wear her new clothes. This outfit was her favorite.

Kacey Rollins, Allie Franz, Taylor, McKenna , McKayla,
Noah Turner, Jake Wilson, and Lexi Sornsen


Hannah Hakanson, Allie Franz, and Taylor



Taylor was so excited about being in 3rd grade.
This year she has a ton of kids that she knows in her class.
So it should be fun!




4 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Good luck Taylor! I hope you have a really nice teacher. You look so cute!

Annie Miller said...

I can't believe you have a third grader! My oldest is not even in preschool. Your kids are so cute. They look just like you did when you were little. I know--I was there! Annie

Kimberly said...

Can't believe she is that old! I remember her as a teeny tiny baby.

Zachary and Shanna said...

Keep taking lots of pictures for us Taylor. You look so pretty! Love you, Zac and Shanna