Monday, August 27, 2007

Luke's first day of Preschool

Luke is already to go to school. He had to take a water bottle
because Taylor and Miles take one. He's growing up so fast!
Drew had to get his picture taken too.
Luke was a good brother and found him a backpack to wear.
Wendy is our bus driver she took Luke to preschool last year too.
When we move all the kids will get to ride the bus.
Taylor and Miles are excited about that!


Drew had to get his picture taken with the bus too or
I think he would of cried.
He would of got on the bus but he has a few more years.


The big kids are in school. It will be different around the house.
Drew and I won't know what to do with ourselves.

5 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Joann,
Your kids are so cute and they are all growing up so fast! I loved seeing these pictures of all your kids first day of school. I hope they all have a great year!!

Missy said...

That bus picture with Drew is cracking me up! Our Carson started Kindergarten today, I was a little emotional.

Kimberly said...

Awwww so cute. He looks so little next to that big ole bus. Makes me tear up a bit and he isn't even mine.

nathansara said...

Love the pictures. He is so adoreable. I'm hoping when Aimee goes back next week that I can have a little nap when Lilly does.

Zachary and Shanna said...

Luke you sure look good!!! I hope you have fun in school. Drew wow you are growing up so fast. Love you...Aunt Shanna.