Monday, August 20, 2007

Granger High 10 year reunion!

Kacee (Cox) Bartholomew, Kellie (Nelson) Peterson, Mandy (Mecham) Erb, Dave Pulsipher
Brian Carlson, Scott Francom and his wife and daugther



Allen and Missy Ackerson's family


Bobbie and Kenny Newton's Family



Spencer Searle, Joann, Adam VanSleeune and baby




Justin Busby and Joann


Mark Harmon, Josh Walden, Joann, and Sparkle



Shaun Castle, Drew, Joann, Kacee and her baby, Justin Bills, and Tasha (Bevan) Hew-Len


Heidi(Raddon) Haas, Joseph's wife, Joseph Jensen and his sweet baby



Tasha, Joann and Taylor



We had so much fun at the reunion. It was fun to see everyone all grown up! and there beautiful children. The kids loved the day actives and Mark and I enjoyed a night out!

4 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Hi Joann,

You look great! It's hard to believe 10 years has passed already. I too am a 1997 alumni - although I graduated from Murray High. Our high school reunion was last Saturday. I missed it, but it was fun to see yours!!

Erin said...

Thanks for sending me these pictures. I have all of them but the top one...will you send that one too!! Thanks!

Erin

Annie Miller said...

Joann,
Thanks for posting these pictures! I was disappointed I couldn't go...but bloggers have saved me. Loved your house too. Annie

Kimberly said...

So fun to see everyone! Everyone looks the same but different.