Thursday, August 23, 2007

Miles first day of 1st grade

Unlike Taylor, Miles doesn't have very many kids that he knows in his class. It will be a great time for Miles to grow and learn how to meet new friends.

Luke is never far from Miles. Where Miles is there you will find Luke. Luke wanted to go to school with him so bad. But next week he starts, so he'll be okay.



Miles wasn't so sure about a full day of school. He said "Mom what am I going to do about lunch?" He is a picky eater. But glad to say that this week has been fine. Even today he came home and told me how much he liked school! So we couldn't be happier.

3 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Hi Miles,
Good luck at school. You look great! I hope they have some food you like for lunch!! (It's okay to be selective...I am picky too.)

Kimberly said...

I am worried about my kids and the lunch issue as well. Let me know how it all pans out. What a handsome little first grader!

Zachary and Shanna said...

you look like a stud... be good! Shanna and I miss you!