Taylor had her second dance competition on Sat. I missed the first one because of my weekend in St. George. Which they took 1st place!!! So I was way excited to be able to see her dance!
She's got it all the hair, the make-up and the Smile!!
They did a get job! Taylor's toe touches were amazing!
Their music was from the movie Hairspray! It was way cute!
My Aunt Cora and cousin Corinne came to help us cheer her on! They were awesome bring treats for the boys and flowers for Taylor. I know she felt so special!!!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




5 comments:
Taylor looks so cute! Dancing is so fun!
She looks so cute! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it! I want to know about the next one though! Great job Tay!
Hey Joann, we were also at Kearns. I am sad you were there and I didn't see you. That place was a mad house though!!! Where is Taylor taking from? She looks so cute.
It is fun that Danaka is in to it as much as I was. I love being able to share that with her. Good bonding time :-)
Mindi
Taylor looks so great. That must be so fun! And how cute is your aunt and cousin to bring treats and flowers.
Wow - cool hair!!! Taylor, I bet you were the best dancer there. Good Job!!
Post a Comment