The last couple of days my kids have had the Summer Fever! Finding bugs to play with, picking fowers. It got up to 78 decrees and they want to go swimming! It would of work okay but out here there is some good wind. So when it wasn't windy it was nice!
On Sunday Luke found this snail at my parents house! They were so nice to let him bring it home.
We only got to play with him for a short time. He was dropped and didn't make it. But Luke loved playing with him.
Luke and Drew had a great idea to get the little swimming pool out of the basement. 
Taylor and Miles came home from school just in time. The big thing was to run across the circle and jump into the pool doing a cannonball.
You know we'll be ready when Summer finally get here!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




5 comments:
Looks like fun...we can't wait for consistently nice weather!
As for the snail...that was sure nice of grandma and grandpa. ;)
Addie has the same suit as Taylor's! Oh summer come quick!
Your kids are so brave! I was just in Utah and there was no way I was swimming! Glad it's finally warming up. Love your new header. Way cute!!
Your kids are so cute. It looks like they are having a blast!
I had so much fun seeing you and your beautiful house. Hope you ended up having a fun date at Olive Garden. My kids would love to see the animals! Lets plan a date in June because my older kids will be out of school. Your family is so darling...and I loved the 10 year slide show!
Post a Comment