For Mother's Day my family gave me a fire pit. We tried it out this weekend and had a great time. We roasted hot dogs, shrimp, and marshmallows. 

Drew was in heaven. He ate so many marshmallow, I was afraid that he was going to be sick!
Miles got too close to the fire one time and came and told me that his face was hurting a little. His whole face was red from running around outside, so I really couldn't see anything. Later Mark was looking at him and noticed that his eyelashes, eyebrow, and hair were melted a little bit! I'm not sure if you can see it. It has a curly like to it.
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




5 comments:
I love fire pits, What a nice mothers day gift! Weve yet to get ours out and going, but now you've made me want to more!
Nothing says happy mothers day like a fire pit. How fun!
Sounds like you got a great gift. Lots of fun. Also sound like you might have a little fire bug in your family that might be just like Mark.
That is scary about your little guy getting burned. Allen has burned his arm hair before...he likes fire!
Hey - we just got one too! We are having fun with it...but eating way too many marshmallows!
Post a Comment