For family night tonight we walked to the South Jordan tree. Next time you are in South Jordan look at the green signs they have a tree on the sign. I was told that this is the model tree for the sign. It is huge! 
It was fun to see such a big tree!
I found the logo so you could see it for yourself. I think it looks pretty close!
There are so many fun thing to walk to, from our new house. I think that is one of my favorite things! If you ever want to go and see it just let me know!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




6 comments:
Wow, you saw "The Tree"! What a great FHE!
That's a new one! No wonder it's so big with the water supply so close. Very creative FHE!
Wow that tree is huge. The kids look so small up against it.
That is awesome and that tree is HUGE. Wonder how long that has been there. Looks like you guys are doing well.
Thats awesome! Thats a beautiful tree..
That's an incredible tree. You have such fun places to take a walk from your new house!!!
Post a Comment