Saturday, May 31, 2008

Aaron's Wedding!


We had a great time at Aaron's reception. It was so pretty!


The Smith family were my next door neighbors growing up. So it was so fun to visit with them and see all my old neighbors!
(Aaron and his mom Paula)


It was Marcy, Savannah and me! They had lettuce wraps and they were sooooooo goood!(I had seconds!)


Randy, Christian and their cute as can be daughter London.


Savannah and I eating up the yummy food!


Randy, Paula and Kelly. What a fun time we had visiting with them.


Mark and Cherry Nelson. Mark was my bishop when I got married. Plus I danced with their daughter most of my life. And it was great to hear that Denise is getting married Sept. 12th!!!!!


Rick (father of the groom), Marcy and Savannah



(Ethan,Rick and Me)
We saw a lot of old neighbors like the Higgins, Rolfes, Blackwoods and Hansens to name a few. I also saw LeeAnn Judd from my last ward, she is cousins with the bride!
It was so fun to see everyone! So happy to see and hear that everyone is doing so well!

3 comments:

Marcy May said...

It was so much fun to see so many of our old neighbors. We will have to go to the next wedding together.

Annie Miller said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing these. I haven't seen members of our old ward for so long. Marcy looks so cute and it was so fun to see the Smith's & Nelson's. Congrats to Aaron!

Jill said...

You have to be the most photogenic person I know. You look great in EVERY picture ever taken!