Friday, June 6, 2008

What we have been up to lately!

We have been busy with getting the summer started. Here are a couple of things that we have been up too!!!


Banana bread is one of our favorite things to make. We love to eat bananas but sometimes we don't eat them fast enough. It makes for a fun actively and treat!


Luke with his Preschool teachers. Sorry to say they are kicking Luke out of his preschool. (He's too smart) The day I took this picture they had a Pirate theme. They dressed up and went on a treasure hunt. Luke loved it.


Luke made this tower out of cups the other day and was sooooo proud. All afternoon he said that he couldn't wait to show it to Miles. I hope that Miles knows how much he means to his little brother!


Taylor and Miles last day of school was on Friday. We are going to have the longest summer. We are getting off three weeks early and we go back on three weeks after everyone else because of track changes. Hopefully we can keep ourselves busy.

I have about five pictures that look like this one. I had to beg them to take a nice one. They were so excited about field day!!! What cute kids!

8 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Long summer for you! Can't wait to see all the fun pictures.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Wowzers that is a long summer, hopefully you can find enough things to keep you all busy! Cute pictures, your kids are hillarious!

Zachary and Shanna said...

Wow that is a long break. But you will do great at keeping them busy. Always love you pictures.

Marcy May said...

I hope that you guys can include us in that busy summer of yours. We should have a play day with the kids sometime soon.

nathansara said...

I miss having long summers where you didn't have anything to worry about. I bet you will have fun though. Keep us posted and give some ideas of what I can do to keep the kids busy.

Lauren B. said...

Those are cute pictures of your kids. It looks like everyone is having a lot of fun!

Kim said...

Cute pictures JoAnn! Will you email me your mailing address? Thanks! kimknighton@gmail.com

skousenscrolls said...

That looks like a way fun park.