We had a great time. We went to Kingston, for Mark's Mother's family reunion. We stayed in Bryce Caynon. What a beautiful place! For the reunion we went fishing in the morning. Taylor was the only one that ended up caughting any fish. Two fish I might add. The kids loved the fishing, swimming, horse back riding, the lizards, games, and treats. But most of all, spending time with family!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago







3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. I wish I could have been there. Mom and Dad told me about you and Mark jiking down in to Bryce twice. WOW I don't thnik I could have done that.
I stole a few of your pictures for my slide show :-)!! We had so much fun spending the weekend with you guys. Zoey sure loves her cousins. She keeps saying, "Do I get to go to Joanns house now." Want to take her?!
Loved your pictures! We had such a wonderful time and it was especially fun to be together with our wonderful Moss family!!!
Post a Comment