Sunday, July 6, 2008

Post 100!

How crazy it that!! 100 posts I love looking back and seeing all the fun things that we have been up to over the last year! I hope you have enjoyed reading as much as I have enjoyed read all of your blogs. We have been up to a ton lately, just trying to do everything we want to before summer is over! Miles turned 7 yrs old!!!! Miles enjoyed breakfast in bed. He received a scooter, pokemon cards and a webkinz.



For his special date night with Mom and Dad he decided to go to The Roof! We were hoping that they would have a cool meat like shark or alligator but no just tuna! After dinner we went to Build a Bear at Gateway and made a new friend named fuzzy! And of course while we were there we ran through the fountains in our church clothes!




On the 4th of July we lucked out! My sister Marcy had ticket to Stadium of Fire (Miley Cryus, I know) Leita's school gave her four tickets and 2 back stage tickets. So Taylor and I didn't get to meet her but Marcy said that it was awesome and she was way nice.


Taylor and Leita all decked out, ready to go!


Miley and Leita


Our seats weren't the best but I guess that's what you get when you are given free tickets and get to meet her face to face.


Dancing to the music!!!



Yes we were all woren out by the end! What a night! Thanks to Marcy and Leita (and Wayde) for letting us come along!!! We had a great time!

3 comments:

Kim said...

100 posts...that's impressive! What a fun 4th - I'm sure the girls loved it.

Marcy May said...

Thanks for coming with me to the Stadium of Fire. Maybe next year we can get tickets closer to the stage.

Zachary and Shanna said...

wow looks like you had a great weekend. Great fireworks and Miles birthday. Wish we could havve been there.