Monday, July 28, 2008

The Cox's

My good friend Julye and her family came to visit. (I was waiting on some pictures that she took, but I'll add them later!) She lived by me in Magna. But has moved a couple times since then like we have. I hadn't see her for a long time and it was so fun to see how big her kids are getting. We had a great time touring the Fire station, checking out the Bison and just hanging out!



Our kids are all about the same age. So they all had a Buddie!


Luke loved Jason. He wouldn't leave him alone. He thought that Jason was his personal wrestling partner.


Julye and Me!


They were all colorful after odder pops!

Thanks for visiting! Hopeful soon we can come out and visit you guys!

1 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you had a great time together. Hey Jo where can I get a photo like the one you have of President Hinkley. I love that.