Joann, How are things going? I talked to Mark today and he told me about your blog. Congrats on the new home. Looks like things are going good for you, your blog is cute too. Check out mine at jacobsen-boysrus.blogspot.com lets keep in touch and Daniel really wants to play with Taylor. Call me. Stephanie
9 comments:
Your yard looks great. Your whole house/yard is beautiful!
YAY!! It looks so great.
the yard looks great. love it.
Your year looks great. I bet the kids are going to love the grass. Was that a water fountain in the front? It sure looks nice.
the best part is the fact that you "had" someone do it rather than doing it yourself. My kind of landscaping. It looks awesome! Hope you love it!
I love your yard. It is very beautiful.
Joann are you as excited as me that the boys come home tonight?? Next year we are going with them no matter what. What do you say?
Your yard is so beautiful and it is so nice the kids can play on the lawn now!
Joann,
How are things going? I talked to Mark today and he told me about your blog. Congrats on the new home. Looks like things are going good for you, your blog is cute too. Check out mine at jacobsen-boysrus.blogspot.com lets keep in touch and Daniel really wants to play with Taylor. Call me.
Stephanie
Post a Comment