We had a great time celebrating Miles birthday with family. We were sorry that some couldn't make it or had to go home early, we missed you!
This is Miles RED cake. (as red as we could get it)
Miles enjoyed all the present!
The neighbor girls came over to do fireworks with us!
Drew and Zoey loved sitting in there cute little chairs. Zoey said " I'll sit here cause I'm a princess!" What a cutie!
Cowboy!
The kids were really good and stay on the side so no one got hurt.
Grandma and Grandpa Spencer
Cake Eating Contest!
Taylor had the great idea to have a cake eating contest while we waited for the ice cream to get soft! All the kids loved it!!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




5 comments:
We sure had fun at Miles's birthday party!!! Can't believe is is Seven Years Old!!! We sure do love him!!!
Happy Birthday Miles! How is it possible that you have a seven year old? Time sure flies by. What a handsome boy!
....Not to mention a nine year old??
That looks like lots of fun. Hope had a Happy Birthday.
I love little birthday parties! There seem to be alot in July! Happy birthday to Miles! Looks like it was a fun one!
Post a Comment