Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kelli Smith Photography



Kelli did an awesome job. My kids loved her and want her to do all of our future pictures. So if you are looking for someone to do your pictures, I know that she would do a great job for you. If you have little ones, you'll love her!!!! Let me know and I can give you her #.

9 comments:

Marcy May said...

What photogenic children you have. I should give Kelli a call.

Nora Mair said...

So cute! She really captured the experience too--it looks like they were having a great time too.

Kim said...

Love the pictures. She did a great job and your kids are just cute!

MiNdY said...

DARLING photos!

Annie Miller said...

Those are great pictures! Cute kids!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

What cute kids!

skousenscrolls said...

Very cute pictures!

nathansara said...

love the pictures. the kids are so adorable.

nathansara said...

I would like to have her number. Thanks!