We are off and running! We have started the count down and are trying to get as much fun out of this summer as we can!
On Monday we went out to eat and bowling with our neighbors (Moose and Jake).
Luke loved the playground. He has been wanting to go to McDonald's to play but I told him that we had to wait until Taylor and Miles got out of school so they could come with us. He was in heaven!
The kids did a great job at bowling. Moose said that his grandpa use to own the bowling lane that we were at. I can believe it those boys were pretty good for being so young!
Tuesday we went to the park. The biggest playground in Utah! We had a great time and the weather was great!
Luke showing off his arm muscles!
We are planning on going to the park every week. So if you want to come let us know!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




6 comments:
Wow, sounds like you are off and running. Where is the bniggest playground in Utah? I want to go:)
Looks like you have a great start to summer. The park looks fun. I can't wait to see the kids in September. Zac and I just bought a wii and cand wait to play some of the games with the kids.
We LOVE free entertainment, especially when it wears out the kiddos!!!
Where is this park? I want to check it out. Great pictures! So fun to have kids out of school.
You are such a good mom!!! Looks like the kids are off to a good start for the summer!!! Love all the pictures!!!
FuN! Inquiring moms want to know.. where is this park?? the biggest in utah? heck yah I want to check it out!
Post a Comment