This last Tuesday we went to Thankgiving Point for the Tulip Festival. We had a great time. We were greatful that Jenny, Zoey and Dalyn could come with us!
The waterfalls there are beautiful!
The kids loved throwing things into the water and racing them down the stream.
The flowers were beautiful. We started to count all the red flowers but Miles told me there were too many to count!!!
Luke's favorite thing was the children's maze. We also saw the Adam & Bri VanSleeuwen. Their little guy Brody is getting so big!
I would have to say that we PICKED the right day to go!!!!
We had a great time. We are sure glad that we were able to spend a beautiful day outside. Enjoying some of the beautiful things God has given us!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




10 comments:
Those are great pictures Jo! Glad to see it warming up there. You kids are darling!
Your pictures turned out way cute! I'll have to see all of them! I love the picture of Drew picking his nose! Ha! So cute!
I love tulips and I love that picture of your boy picking his nose. Too cute!
LOL...I love the nose picking picture as well.
The pictures ALL turned out really good!
Those pictures are so cute! It looks so beautiful there. I love Spring.
Beautiful pictures. We will have to take our kids there.
Joann....
Your family is beautiful. How are you? I hope all is well with you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Mindi (Gilbert) Turner
Cute pictures, love your header and Happy Late Anniversary. Hope all is going well for you sweet lady.
Cute kids...don't you love Spring!?! It finally feels like it might actually be here.
Your kids are so cute. I love their spiked hair. I like to do that with my boys hair, but Kaden won't let me anymore.
Post a Comment