We had a great time in St. George. Mark took me to The Painted Pony for dinner our first night. Which is a very nice place. The weekend was a blast. It was just enough time to get away for a while!
Us on our Hot night out!
Mark rented a house for us to stay at. It had 3 bedrooms, a pool and was right on the golf course. Very nice!!!
We took a tour at the St. George vistors center. Did you know that Ubank's is serving there. Well he is. They also have some way cool statues that a lady made in about 5 years. She is amazing because they were amazing. If you get a chance you should check them out!!!
Here is St. George. It was so nice while we were there. Ubank told us to enjoy because it was going to be cold when we got home, and it was!!!
Thanks to Ralph and Martha,Ben and Jenny and Lorna for helping us out while we were gone!!!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




6 comments:
haha.. yes, welcome back.. to winter!
Congrats on the 10 years!! Thats awesome and I hope you guys enjoy forever more together!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We loved having the boys with us! They are such good kids, and so easy to have around!
You guys make such a cute couple!
Looks like a blast...I'm glad you two had such a good time. Great pictures too!
Congratulations! I love the video you put together and the pictures from St. George....they made me a tiny bit homesick!! How is it that you haven't changed one bit since your wedding? What's your secret?
Down in my neck of the woods and not even a quick HI! Rude! Glad you had a good time with your nubby though. Nothing better than a vaca with out kids.
Post a Comment