We went to Fairview this weekend. The kids loved being in the mountains. We got to watch conference and play with cousins! It was a blast!
Savannah was so nice to let Taylor do her hair. They wore the hair the same that day!
Everyone thought the fire was awesome. They all got a stick and poked the fire. (That only lasted a minute or two, it got a bit dangerous)




Before the last session of Conference we stopped at the park before the long ride home. Which was good because everyone fell asleep on the way home and I was able to listen to Conference!
Leita had a hard time deciding what to play on next.
Drew had been asking the whole time we were there if we could go to the playground!
Savannah digging away!
They had the best slides there!
Taylor and Miles loved the tire swing
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




6 comments:
Oh Fairview...I loved going with you to Fairview back in high school. That's great that your parents still own their property there.
How fun!!! I love all the pictures you took! And seeing the ones of campfires only makes me want to go camping! Glad you had such a good weekend!
What park? It looks so fun. We love getting together with cousins.
How fun! It's so great to get together with family and let the kids play.
We had so much fun I am glad you took so many wonderful pictures. Can I steal your pictures form your Blog?
Do you need any help getting your friends links back on your blog? I can help.
Ahh Fairview. Brings back good memories. Hot springs, dancing in gazebos, picadillies. Fun. Glad you got to go again.
Post a Comment