Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blue and White Game

This weekend was the Blue and White game at BYU. We always go down to see the new players. This year they had a clinic for the kids. They got to go on the field for about 40 minutes before the game and run some drills with the players. The kids had a blasted. Mark says that this years team is looking pretty good! Only 4 more month to go!! I hope Mark can handle it.


Luke enjoyed the cotton candy the most!


The lines were long but worth the wait!


After we took the kids to run the hill.


Taylor looking all cute ready to watch the game.


Drew had a hard time sitting and watching the game.


Mark loves this game, it's like the warm-ups to the season.


Taylor showing off her football skills


Good thing that isn't a person they would be in trouble if Miles was after them!

5 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like it was a great day. I can't wait to go to the UW game in September. I miss the games a ton.

Martha said...

Enjoyed the pictures. It looks like you had so much fun, especially Taylor, Miles and Drew!!!

skousenscrolls said...

That is cool you guys go to the BYU games.

Lauren B. said...

You guys are true blue!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

I would be willing to bet that you guys "bleed" blue! ;)

Go Cougars!!!