Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm the only one that can get in trouble with the police for giving out banana bread!

Last night the kids and I made some banana bread and took it to the new people in our ward. After we visited with them longer than I had planned I asked them who else they wanted to take banana bread too. We would hurry and run it to their houses. We had gotten our neighbors mail and needed to take it to them. So we drove over there, but they weren't home. So we thought we would also take some to the neighbors that are right across the street from them. They didn't look like they were home either and it was getting late. So we just walked over there leaving our car at the first neighbors house. Well they were home and had us come in and visit for a while. I had told them that we had gotten the neighbors mail and tried to take it to them but thought they might be out of town. They didn't think that they were out of town. So I said well we better go because my car is in their driveway. As we were getting on our shoes Taylor looked out the window and said "There's a police car out there." I ran out and to let them know it was just me and that I was just bring them some banana bread to them! By the time I got there they knew it was my car but were very scared that something had happened to me. Because my purse was till in the car and I was no where to be found. We all had a big laugh. I don't think that I'll be parking in any one's driveways anymore!

3 comments:

Marcy May said...

Sounds like fun. I think I will make some Banana bread and take it to the neighbors. What a good idea.

Kimberly said...

That is funny Jo.Your are right, it would only happen to YOU. At least you have a good story to tell. Thanks for the laugh.

MiNdY said...

HaHaHa!! Thats hilarious.. and usually my luck as well!