Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Valentine Crafts

Here are a couple of fun craft ideas that I have found and thought I would share.
My kids loved this one. Get a bar of soap and paint the top only, then paint Gulf wax on the top. It was one that all my kids could do and took their time doing it.

I saw this one in the a family magazine. You take you broken crayons and put them in small heart molds. (Which Target has for 3 for $2.50, but they are for ice cubes so I didn't put my in the oven.) Melt slowly in the mircowave. (Will you be my Valentine, for crayon out loud!)

This one was really easy and Taylor and Julia loved being LOVE BUGS!


Pencil Valentines are alway fun!



Decorating is the best part. It brings the spirit of the Holiday home!

7 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Way cute ideas! Thanks for sharing!! You are such a fun mom!

Katie said...

I like that crayon heart idea. Now I know what to do with all the crayons that end up as odds and ends.

Lauren B. said...

Cute ideas! We'll have to try one or two of them out!

Jenny Aguirre said...

Wow Joann - You are so crafty!! I don't really want to do all that work - will you come do it for me for my kids? (:

Kimberly said...

Look how cute and crafty you are. We will have to try it at our house!

Janet said...

You are such a fun Mom, Jo. I am very proud of you and also all of your energy!

MiNdY said...

Joann! I saw your linnk from Heidis blog.. wanted to say HeLLo!! Its so good to see you doing so well! You have such a cute family! Love your blog!