A is for Joann's Age: 28
B is for band of choice: The Fray
C is for career right now: A Mom and A Wife
D is for your Dude's name: Mark Howard Spencer
E is for the essential item you use everyday: phone
F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: Deal or no deal I know if I was on it I would win!!
G is for favorite game: Yatchee
H is for Hobbies: Scrapbooking, Book club, Blogging and cleaning!
I is for intentions:To be a good wife, mother and friend.
J is for juggling, things you juggle: Everything! That's why I'm always late!
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Young girls that don't understand their worth and give themselves to things that are way below them.
L is for laugh, things that make you laugh the most: Funniest home videos is one of my favorite shows. I'll laugh until I can't see anymore because I'm crying.
M is for marriage: 10 years on April 18!!!!!
N is for naughty things your kid(s) do:fight with each other.
O is for overwhelming experience:Taking 4 children to Hobby Lobby. Crazy I know!
P is for places you'd like to venture to: Alaska, fishing would be a blast!
Q is for quote: "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." ^^ Authored and published by Marianne Williamson
R is for biggest regret: Not being more organized
S is for status: Very Happy!
T is for temper, do you have one? Yes but I'm really trying to work on it!
U is for ugliest things to see: A little boy's bathroom. Come on!
V is vegetable you love: Asparagus
W is for wedding memory: Pink brides maids dresses. Sorry I didn't really like them either!
X is for xrays you've had: I cracked my head open went I was 10yrs old,
Y is for yummy food: Ice cream is always a favorite.
Z is for zodiac: Virgo
Okay Marcy, Jill, Annie, Heidi and Jenny Aguirre it time to show off your ABC!




3 comments:
Cute! I hadn't seen that blogged before, very creative!
I agree with the boys bathroom thing. Just cleaned my kids bathroom today, not a pretty sight or smell. Ü
Creative post! I remember that bike crash, it was pretty scary and everyone ran out and got helmets for all of the kids.
The party had a minimum of 5 girls and it was $25 each. The stuff they got was worth that plus they got the hair/makeup/nails done. They do princess and movie star ones too! I loved it cuz I didn't have to do much and the girls had a blast!
Post a Comment