Monday, February 11, 2008

Bison

Today we took a walk to see the Elk and Buffalo. We have tried it before but it was way too cold. I know you can't really see the Buffalo but I didn't want the boys to get too close to them. They love this walk because there are also some horses on the way. Next time we'll have to bring an apple or two.

Luke and Drew saying Hi to the Buffalo.

Here are all the lady Elk. I'll try next time to get a picture of the boys they are very cool to see.




11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like fun! Aren't these right by your house. My hubby would LOVE that. Also like that your son is in his super hero costume!

Nora Mair said...

My Benjamin would ask if you live in the "country side" you know from Thomas the Train. What fun....

Janet said...

Love those animals while they are there. I hear they might move some more of them. CUTE pictures!!!

Katie said...

What a fun outting! Thanks for sharing. And a super thankyou for sharing the crayon heart Valentine idea, ours turned out wonderful!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Isn't it so nice to be able to go for walks? I'm so ready for SPRING! I've totally tagged you. :) Check out my blog to see what to do!

Lauren B. said...

That is so cool. Jared would love to see the bison! Next time we're in Utah, we'll have to go see them with you guys.

Marcy May said...

You guys always have so much fun! I hope someday soon I can move out to the country too.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Wow...if we lived that close to them we would have to take a walk there everyday. Cute pictures, I especially like the super hero costume!

Annie Miller said...

Are those the ones on 114th South? We love to go and see them.

Jenn said...

Ben says Luke is the "coolest Super Hero ever"! Cute pictures!