Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was about to be married in a month. We were pretty much done with the planning, just waiting for the day!!

5 Things on my To-Do List today: Easy day today. Straighten up and wipe everything down, take Taylor to dance, go to the Temple.(It's Stake Temple day)

Snacks I enjoy: Fruit and Chocolate!! They can be mixed together too.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Invest it, hire someone else to clean my house, go on trips with my family, and donate some to Granger High School and Snow College.

3 of my bad habits: I'm late most of the time, I talk without thinking sometimes and if someone ask my kid a question I answer it.

5 places I have lived: West Valley (growing up), Ephraim (College), Holladay (first married), West Jordan (Condo by Redwood RD and house over by Copperhills High School) and South Jordan (Now!)

5 jobs I have had: I babysat growing up, I worked at an after school program called RAD (That was a fun job.), the testing center at Snow, JC Penny's (While I was home for Christmas in College) and Cyprus Credit Union as a Teller (while I was pregnant with Taylor).

5 things people don't know about me: I know how to say my ABC's backwards, I had tubes in my ears twice while I was little, I had blonde hair when I was little, I'm taller than my Mom (I know Taylor is going to be taller than me in two years) and I can do a back flip on the trampoline.

Now I tag Katy B., Katie C., Sara F., Karen F., and both of my kids!!

1 comments:

Jenny Aguirre said...

Wow- your mom must be quite little (: Cool digital scrapbooking at the top of your page!!!