We took the bigger kids with us this time! And I got better pictures!

Taylor's friend Julia was over and they wanted to go and see the animals.

The Elk are amazing.

Taylor and Julia loved the horses.

Everyone loved petting the horses. I hope the owners don't mind.

The Buffalo are amazing to see close up. Lovely smell might I add! But worth it.
4 comments:
Looks like a blast...Paige LOVES horses {so do I} so we would be down there ALL the time!
You should get to know the owners, maybe they'll let you ride the horses some time.
Those are some big animals. Looks like they were fun for your kids to see.
That is so random to have elk and buffalo just in a field like that. I have never seen anything like it before. It is very cool! I hope they are still there the next time I come to Utah.
Great pictures.
How fun to have domestic elk and buffalo so close to your home. You have some fun places to go on walks.
Post a Comment