Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0


Does anyone have this program? I just got it and I'm not every good at it. Annie M. has been trying to help me ( Which I am very grateful for) but she lives far away. I would like to sit down with someone and watch them. So if anyone knows this program will you please help me! Thanks!

8 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Ditto...I too just got it, I haven't opened it yet. I'll let you know if I get it figured out!

Jenn said...

I'm planning on getting it, I've seen some work a friend of mine has done.. what specifically do you want to use it and I can get you some help....

nathansara said...

Love your header Joann. So cute.

Katie said...

Your header is absolutely adorable!

Missy said...

I have been trying to figure it out too...I am stumped...it won't even let me put in my code to get out of the trial.

Marcy May said...

If you go to Yahoo answers they have quite a few helpful hints under the question "Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0?" You could also ask a specific question and see what kind of responses you get.

Jenn said...

I bought it too, and have NO idea how to use it! I've tried a few times, and just give up because I'm frustrated with it. So, if you find help...let me know I want a lesson too!

Jill said...

I know Kim Crapo is awesome at PhotoShop -- is this the same? You could give her a call. Love the header by the way!