Thursday, August 21, 2008

August Fun!!!

Meet the players! What a fun time we had! If you haven't been to Meet the players it is a great way to get your kids excited about BYU sports! They had all kinds of different things for your kids to do with all different sports. From track, soccer, basketball, ect....and of course Football!!!




Amber and Russ Park (they live in our ward) came with us this year, they love BYU football almost as much as we do.


Taylor sure loved having some girls to hang out with this year!



Even Jake Sparrow was there. I asked him if he did birthday parties. He said that he did. But he lives out of state so it costs a lot($350). If I had that kind of money to throw around I would of totally had him come Luke's birthday party this year. He told me all the things that he does at parties and it sounded like a party to remember. Plus he looked and sounded so much like the movie I can see why he charges so much.


I'm famous!!!! or is it that I'm just standing by someone famous!

We had a great night! Can wait for the season to begin!

LAGOON


We finally made it to Lagoon. We went swimming for a little bit but it really wasn't hot enough. So we headed off to the rides!


Luke and Drew LOVED the kiddie rides. Puff was the favorite!


Taylor and Miles were a lot of fun this year. They were so brave. They rode all the fun (scary) rides!


Today I went into my garage and found this humming bird trapped. So for most of the day I tried to help it out.


I ended up going to my parents house and getting their humming bird feeder and hanging it near the outside of our garage. I came back a hour later and it was gone! Thanks Mom and Dad!

6 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

Dang I wish I could have gone to meet the cougars. Looks like you had a great time. Lagoon must have been a blast this year. And Jack look great. Too bad he does not live in the state.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

BYU should just give you guys season tickets...you are the best FANS out there! Brian would have loved to have gone as well...but we didn't even know about it.

As for Lagoon, we are going to try to go in October for Frightmares!! We love Lagoon...it looks like you guys had a great time too!!!

Marcy May said...

Wow, in that one picture Luke looks like a football player in training.
We are going to lagoon in a couple of weeks the kids are so excited. As for Lagoon a Beach I think it will defiantly be too cold to swim in the middle of September. (Is it even open that late in the year?) I need to update my blog I have so many good stories I just need to take the time and do it.
I hope you have fun in Seattle. I expect an entire blog entry on the event from airport to fun times.

Lauren B. said...

It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer.

Happy birthday the other day. I hope it was great!

Kimberly said...

Looks like you have all been having so much fun. Miss you guys.

Jenny Aguirre said...

all I have to say is GO UTES!!!!!!! Also, when are we all going to go on vacation again?