Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Summer is coming to an end!

We went to Discovery Gateway! Which was a lot of fun. My kids have been dying to go! We went with the ladies that visit and teach me. (Amy and Rhonda) Which made a great visit!



The kids could have spend the whole day if I let them! If you have as many children as I do. I would get the member pass. It costed me $45 for the day, and the member pass for 6 months cost $85. I saw that while we were walking out. So I couldn't make it work for me but maybe someone else can save a little money. My kids diffidently want to go again.


Amy and Kaden were having some one on one time. Her other kids have already gone back to school.


Taylor and Alora had a great time paling around together.


The Helicopter was a big hit.


After we ran around in the fountain. What a great way to cool off!


Our cousin Jennifer's dog had puppies, and Grandma Spencer took Drew and Zoey to go and see them. Drew loves puppies!


Taylor got bored the other day and decided that she needed a little sister for the day! So we would like you to meet our cute little Drew!


We have a house in our neighborhood that is in the Parade of Homes. And of course it is at the back of the neighborhood so everyone has to drive through our whole neighborhood. So last Saturday Taylor took advantage of our location. She sold water at the end of our circle, and did very good!


Everyone was very good to help her get the word out!


Mark's Dad works for Okland Construction, which is building the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. He was able to take Miles on a tour. (Taylor got to go early)


Miles thought it was pretty cool. I can't wait until it's done and we can go to the open house.

6 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Wow! You have been busy. That water stand is the cutest thing I have ever seen :) Love The Children's Museum too!

Erin said...

I think I was in your neighborhood last Saturday without even knowing it! I was there taking picures of the landscaping at the Parade of Homes home that you talked about for my brother's website (he did the landscaping for it). As we left the neighborhood I noticed a huge elk farm on the right and so Bryson and I stopped to look at them. While we were looking at the elk I thought to myself "these look just like the elk Joann takes her kids to see all the time." In this post when you mentioned a Parade of Homes home is at the end of your neighborhood, I know I that I must have been right there by you! I wished I had realized I was so close to you while I was there and I could have stopped by to say hello! Maybe next time. :)

Marcy May said...

Wow what a great post. Puppies, and Helicopters, who could ask for more? You are such an AWESOME mom.

Zachary and Shanna said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun. New adventures everyday. Drew makes a cute sister. I remember when I did that with Chris. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

nathansara said...

sounds like a fun and busy summer. we LOVE the gateway and the museum. what a great opportunity for miles to see the temple be built. just a little jealous.

Kim said...

Looks like you guys have had a great summer!