This last Saturday was my Mom's family reunion(Jensen). It was soooo fun! On Friday Mark and I were able to go to the "Annual Spaghetti Scramble", which we took 1st place!! (Not because of us, we were with my cousin Jeff Jr. who is Awesome. We were 6 under par!) On Saturday we met in South Mountain for dinner and some fun actives!
Everyone enjoyed the face painting!
Taylor was even painting faces and was doing a great job.
My Aunt Lois was first in line.
Everyone had great ideas for what they wanted to have painted. The food was yummy too!
They had a fishing pond too, that the kids LOVED. My cousin Brenda did a great job at painting the fish pond. 
It so great to see all my Aunts, Uncles and cousins. Can't wait to see them for the Christmas party!
We had to leave the reunion early so we could go to Aulani's 1st birthday party.
Happy Birthday Aulani!!!
Tasha, Reed and the birthday girl!
Aulani was celebrating her 1st birthday with her two cousin which were also turning 1year old. And was it a party!!
The Heiner's live in Tasha and Reed's neighborhood.
The mother's of the birthday kids did a dance which was so fun to watch. Tasha still has all the moves!
It was great to see Marlo and his family.
Derrick and his family were also there.
I haven't ever been to a birthday Lu'au before! They sure know how to party!
They had singing and dancing. And before we came there were Pony rides, games, cotton candy, popcorn, and hawaiian ice, which we were very sad that we missed out on. But what we did get to see and enjoy was awesome!
Aja was there with her new husband. They just got married the weekend before and had return home from the honeymoon early that morning. What trooper!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




3 comments:
Looks like some fun parties.
What great looking people you hang out with. I am going to borrow the pictures from your blog to put on mine. I hope you don't mind.
That first Luau looks like fun! We've been to a few out here and I can't believe how big of a party it can turn into! Happy first birthday to a cute baby!
Post a Comment