Today Luke was such a big kid and rode his two wheeler bike all by himself! We are so proud of him!
He did a great job riding around our circle. So we were planning on going on a family bike ride!
But it didn't turn out that great. We have a big hill in our neighborhood that is not so forgiving! We found out that Luke didn't really have the brake thing down yet.
But Mark was his Hero and chased him down so he didn't crash into the fence at the bottom of the hill. But at the same time he crashed his bike.
My poor babies! We just count our blessings that it turned out as good as it did. No broken bones or head injuries. (I know all about those!!) Thanks Mark for sacrificing your body for Luke!! You're the best!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




7 comments:
Yeah Luke great job on riding your bike...Mark that looks like it hurts...But great job for sacrificing your self for Luke...Your a great dad.
What a great dad! Ouch :) Way to take one for the team.
ouch...that looks painful. Congrats to Luke on learning to ride without training wheels. That is a big accomplishment.
Dang, that looks like it hurts! Glad you are ok though! Way to go Luke...you're getting so big!
Yeah, you do know about those head injuries! I still remember that day like it was yesterday....
oh my! Congrats to Luke and a sorry for Mark. He is a big hero.
Ouch!
Post a Comment