Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fall is here!!!

We were able to go to Seattle to visit Shanna and Zac. We are so grateful that Shanna and Zac let us stay with them. We had a great time!

They live right by a river with a waterfall. It was so beautiful.


They kids had a great time running around after being on the plane all morning.


We got to go and see them throw the fish. They also have the freshest fruit and flowers there. I wish I could have bought some but we weren't going back to Shanna's until late that night.


We when to the Aquarium, which was very nice.


Shanna and Zac were so nice to let the whole family come and crash at their house! Thanks again!!!


They had some really neat animals to look at!


I took this picture for black-mail purposes!!


While we were there we just happen to go the a BYU game. Lucky us!!
The night before Martha,Shanna, I and a lot of Mark's cousins went to the BYU fireside. Which was very neat. I wouldn't mind my boys being on that football team. I wouldn't mind if they didn't play one minute, just to let them have opportunity to be part of something that has such strong values and a great leader.


What a beautiful Stadium. It was an exciting game. A little to close for me!


After the game we went to Richard and Zennie's house ( Mark's cousin's) for a victory party. They have such a beautiful house and they just put in an awesome backyard.


On Sunday we went to Aunt Kathy's for lunch. So Yummy!! We had a great time visiting and laughing so hard that Unlce Richard started to cry!


On the way to the airport to go home we stop off and checked out the water! Of course Drew fell in and got all wet! We had a great time doing fun things and being with family! (We sure missed Jenny and Zoey. Maybe next time!)


What cute Boys!!!

Thank you Zac and Shanna for a great time! We sure miss you guys. Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Birthday Luke!



Luke got his breakfast in bed which he was so excited for.


I can't believe that he is getting so big! He is such a cutie! We Love You Lukie!!!

1 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

We had so much fun having your family come and visit. Happy Birthday LUKE!!!!