A couple of weeks ago my friend Denise got married. Denise and I have danced with eachother for a long time. We started when we were in Elemetry and ended in high school on the Drill team. I'm so happy for her.

Denise's Dad was my bishop. It was so get to see him. (He is holding Denise nephew.)
I had to get a shot of Denise's beautiful dress. She looked BEAUTIFUL!!
It was so fun to see Denise's mom and sisters. I remember going to girls camp with them and all the good times going to dance and trips we would take because of dance. It's so fun to look back and remember. 
The Hansen's and Launie the island girl were there too. I didn't even believe my eyes that it was Launie, she has grown up to become a beautiful women. It's crazy when people you use to babysit are all grown up too!
Spider
Okay so I have moved about 10 minutes away from my old house and you wouldn't think that it would be so different. But it is!!! They have some BIG Spiders out here! Lucky me they only like to be underground or ground level!!! I'll be up stairs if you don't mind!!! ( I don't think I could live with you Annie! But I love your post!)
Luke's Friend B-day Party
Luke was so excited for a friend party!
We had lots of fun playing games.
But the waterside was the hit of the party! 
They sure had a blast on it!
Peyton wins for jumping the highest! Man that looks scary!!
I have good luck! I think I will win!!
15 years ago




5 comments:
Don't you just hate bugs? Ugggg! Loved Denise's pictures. She looked gorgeous! Tell her congrats for me. It was fun to see pictures of Jessica & Colleen too. As always, you look awesome too!
WOW that slide looks fun!!! I wish I could go down it!!
That is an awesome slide! I want one of those. Seriously, hours and HOURS of enjoyment for the kids! Love weddings, especially ones you see old friends. I hear ya on the babysitting thing, ya start feeling REALLY old when you see kids that were so young when seeing them last!
WOWZERS...you guys have been busy! Love the pictures, Denise looks beautiful!
Fun waterslide party...we had one similar for Paige's party. It was a blast!!! {is that one yours?}
Fun to see Denise and a few others. Everyone looks great! You have spiders and we have cockroaches, yicky! Hate them all. Your kids are getting so big. Miss you all.
Post a Comment