Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update!


Here is a new Spider to add to my collection. I did have these at my old house. I was in my garage getting a wreath and saw this spider. So of course I had to take a picture. I'm glad that my kids didn't find it while they were looking for their ball. It's a sweet picture you can total tell that it's a BLACK WIDOW. My hero (Mark) came to my rescue and killed it. So we are a little bit safer now!


Our cousin Zoey got a new puppy last week and brought it over to show it to us. Bella is her name and she is soooooo cute! The kids loved her!



Thanks for bring her over!

7 comments:

Zachary and Shanna said...

I can't belive the spiders. Yikes we had a ton on our tomatos and Zac had to pick our veggies, because I would not. I can't wait to meet Bella. She is so cute.

Marcy May said...

Is that a second spider in the bottom left corner of the picture? Good times.
Cute dog. It reminds me of a white max.......

nathansara said...

Joann that spider is or should I say was HUGE. I don't envy that. I love when the knight and shining armor comes are rescues you though. Nathan has done that plenty of times.

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Yikes...I hate spiders, almost as much as I hate mice and snakes. Have you had someone come spray for them??? If you need a number, we have a guy. ;)

Lauren B. said...

That is one big spider! Yuck.

Anonymous said...

I love spiders, we name them at our house and keep them for pets. But that looks like a pretty big one!! Cute dog too. Hey we changed our blog, we were having problems so please check out our new address and change it on your blog. Thanks

Brooke said...

Hey Joann, Your blog is so cute. We found a black widow too. What is up with that? It scares me to death. I hate those things.