Today we were in a pickle!!! Taylor got her hair stuck in a brush. I tried my best to get it out. But in the end we had to cut!


But not as much as I thought at first.

We ended up giving Taylor some layers. I just learned how to at a RS class on Tuesday. So it worked out great. Plus I had just cut all the boys hair. So I was warmed up!

Still long and beautiful, just a little more body!

Miles sporting his new hair-do!

Luke and Drew I cut there hair the same it's called a faux-hawk . I think it's pretty cute and fun!

Drew as pretty afraid but he did it!
9 comments:
Cute, cute, cute and cute! Way to go, you are such a brave mom! Thankfully it was only layers and not a bob! :) They look darling!
They all look so cute! Great job with Taylors hair especially! I would be freaking out!
Looks like you are a pro all of their hair looks great.
Looks like you might need to hide the brushes from taylor!!! :)
Impressive!
Taylor's hair looks beautiful!!! She was spending the night with me and we were having so much fun time playing games and watching movies when she went into the bathroom to brush her hair and got her hair tangled in the brush! I knew Joann would know just what to do! When we got to their home, she had just cut the boys's hair and they looked mighty cute as well!
Taylor's hair is so cute with those layers. I can't wait until Beau's hair is that long. I'll know where to come when she gets a brush stuck in it.
You did a great job Joann. Taylor looks so pretty. I can't beleive how grown up she looks. Time is flying by.
Taylor is looking more and more like you in every picture Joann. All of your kids are so cute and you are talented to cut their hair and make everything look so great!
I remember playing beauty shop at your house many times. Thanks for all the fun memories! Your kids hair looks great!
Post a Comment