For some off track fun we went to The Living Planet Aquarium. They visited Taylor and Miles school before Christmas. They have been asking to go there since then.

They had some animals that you could touch.

Miles and Luke were afraid at first but after they learned that they wouldn't hurt them the were all for it!

I think that if Taylor could, she would of swam with the stingrays. She loved being able to touch them!

Miles really liked the sharks!

I think Luke like touching the different animals too. We were getting ready to leave and Luke asked if we could go back to touch the stingrays one more time!

They had so much fun things to see. We had a great time!

Fun!

As you can see Drew had so much fun he could hardly control himself. He didn't take his normal nap so he was all tired out by the time we got there. He did wake up at the very end and looked a round the gift shop with us!
9 comments:
How fun! My kids love that place, especially the hands-on station where they get to touch all those little creatures. Drew looks sweet napping in the stroller.
Looks like so much fun! I want to take Zoey there sometime. I'm sure she would love it as much as your kids! I love the pic of Drew ...he's such a sweetheart!
How fun! We're headed there on Wednesday for the first time. Thanks for the preview. :)
Looks like fun, we haven't been there yet either...guess we will have to give it a try some time, Paige would love it!
We love that aquarium. We went there quite a few times last year when we were in Utah. It looks like your kids had a good time!
Cute pictures! I laugh at how much your kids look like you. I can't wait to check out the aquarium next time we're in town!
Looks like you had such a fun time!!! It looks like a great place!!! Ralph and I will have to check out that place so if you go again, let us know!!!
It looks like you had lots of fun while the kids were off track. Good job Joann. Fun!!!
The aquarium was part of our super Utah "vacation". My kids thought that it was great. Glad you had a fun time.
Post a Comment