They are SO cute! I love their new outfits, and all their cute new hair cuts! Such handsome boys!
How handsome! What cuties...you are going to have to fight off all the girls. ;)
They look soooo handsome in their new outfits! What's hard for me to see is that Drew looks almost as old as them! He's not a baby anymore!
Oh my gosh--those boys are so cute!!! Lucy will have a hard time choosing which one she wants to marry! :)
Very handsome. I know you said for the ladies to look out, but I think you and Mark need to watch out for all those ladies beating down your door.
Cute boys! Love the outfits!!!
Oh they are soooo cute! They look like fraternity brothers...
They sure look great. Nice pic on the outfit.
Joann,That is such a great picture of your boys. They are all so handsome!
Those are some good lookin' boys!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
They are SO cute! I love their new outfits, and all their cute new hair cuts! Such handsome boys!
How handsome! What cuties...you are going to have to fight off all the girls. ;)
They look soooo handsome in their new outfits! What's hard for me to see is that Drew looks almost as old as them! He's not a baby anymore!
Oh my gosh--those boys are so cute!!! Lucy will have a hard time choosing which one she wants to marry! :)
Very handsome. I know you said for the ladies to look out, but I think you and Mark need to watch out for all those ladies beating down your door.
Cute boys! Love the outfits!!!
Oh they are soooo cute! They look like fraternity brothers...
They sure look great. Nice pic on the outfit.
Joann,
That is such a great picture of your boys. They are all so handsome!
Those are some good lookin' boys!!
Post a Comment