Yay! Your finally in! And you got the stairs you've always dreamed about. So happy for you guys! Zoey tells me every night that she is "going to sleep at Taylors tonight". She can't wait to come and stay with you for a few days! She's not going to want to come home.
10 comments:
I just love your kitchen... Well maybe your whole house but especially your kitchen. I like your master "shower room" too. BIG! FUN!!
Joann, your kitchen is to die for! I am so in love with it!!! I would love to cook a meal in that thing. I bet you're in heaven.
It's all just beautiful! Nice work.
I'm totally coveting your shower. lol! You have a beautiful home. Congrats on it being done.
HOLY CRAP girlfriend, your house is absolutely amazing!!! WOW, that is so awesome...did you get new furniture too?!??!
Yay! Your finally in! And you got the stairs you've always dreamed about. So happy for you guys! Zoey tells me every night that she is "going to sleep at Taylors tonight". She can't wait to come and stay with you for a few days! She's not going to want to come home.
So beautiful. I think it qualifies as a mansion. Congrats!
Your home is beautiful, i am sure it is great to finally be settled! makes me a little axious to get started on ours! Congrats!
So jealous!! It is beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person.
John keeps saying how cool your house is - can't wait to see it!!
Wow your Home is gorgeous! I just started Bloggin! Great to see yolur cute family!
Post a Comment