Monday, January 28, 2008

Taylor's back bend!


Taylor has been working on her back bend and just got it last week at tumbling. We are so proud of her!! Way to go Tay!

9 comments:

Martha said...

That was soooo good Taylor!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joann! This is Karen (Chesnut) Ford. I saw your blog through the Reunion blog. It looks like you are doing great! I have tried starting a blog it's http://fordtoughfour.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon! (tell Tasha I said Hi!)

Karen

Bobbie said...

Nice job Taylor!! I love it when you get to see your kids accomplish something that they have been working so hard on. (by they I am Kenny's wife) And I want your house!! It is beautiful!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Wow...she's a natural. Before you know it she is going to be winning gold medals in the olympics. She really is adorable! Good job Taylor!

Erin said...

Nice work Taylor! It looks superb!

Joann, it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it to your party tomorrow night...darn it!!! I was totally looking forward to seeing your amazing house!! I'll get online and let you know if there's anything I want to order. When's the deadline?

Zachary and Shanna said...

Good Job Taylor you are doing great.

Lauren B. said...

Now, there's something I will never be able to do... Great job Taylor!

Katie said...

Good job Taylor! Now that you've got that backbend down you can do anything! Backhandspring here you come!

Kimberly said...

Whooo Hoooo! Go Taylor!